Face to Face Services [updated January 2nd]
We are now able to resume our face-to-face services. In order to do that, we have established some guidelines for these public gatherings.
– if you are unwell please stay home and recover
– please make use of regular hand-washing and sanitizer facilities provided
– please maintain 1.5 metre distancing and refrain from physical contact as much as possible
+ household groups can sit together, otherwise please try to keep a two seat distance from others that are not part of your household
– on arrival you will be asked to register your attendance by scanning a QR code and providing just a name and phone number
+ this digital attendance tracking allows us to fit more people in [1 person per 2sq meters instead of 1 per 4sq – which is the rule without digital tracking – so keeping to this rule is beneficial for more of us]
– as of New Years eve face-masks are mandatory indoors in accordance with general rules and regulations [updated]
– according to regulations we will have a nominated COVIDSafe person who will graciously ensure we maintain healthy and helpful practices
According to the current regulations, we are able to fit 80 people in the building. We ask you to please be patient as we try to navigate these changes and updates to our gatherings.